Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Polaroid signed by Lady GaGa?!

Uh oh? 
Well for those who didn't know but...let's go back to..last year! Yes, precisely to April 17th 2010! The Polaroid creative design chose Lady Gaga as their Brand Ambassador.
Crazy? I guess not. I probably am not a big fan of polar but I'm excited to see her design with Grey Label! How comes not! I bet her design would be as excentric as her. Need a proof? Just take a look at this image below:
(Credit: Polaroid)

Unfortunately, this product is not available until the end of 2011. Patience guys.
Apart from these glasses, Gaga also promotes portable and wireless printer, which can store and print digital photos without ink!

And for those who couldn't come to the launchment party last Thursday 6th (oh please, you could just tell us that you weren't invited! Cause I wasn't either haha), you all can watch this video:



FYI, I do think that the glasses thingy is weird hahaha

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.