Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Congratulations Manchester United.

Okay okay, call it last minute disaster. And so what?

I'm not going to comment anything, since I did not watch the match :( Just wanted to share and remind this to those who watched it live. Haha. Hmm Probably I'm going to comment on people's comments, how glad they were (still are). Thanks to The Red Devil, Chelsea got 3 points. Uh. But I don't care because el campione of this season is Manchester United right...

End of the discussion.

Congratulations Manchester United.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.