Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Review: Ant-Man (2015)

Some say it was an funny movie.. some say it was the weirdest Marvel movie..
Well I gotta say, I laugh a couple of times yesterday while watching Ant-Man. At first, I didn't want to watch it because it seems like everyone are going to the movies to watch it. So I thought let's watch something else.. Ant-Man was/is actually too mainstream for me. But I ended up watching it with my friends. Ha! 

Beside all of this what-to-watch-on-Saturday-night, I didn't expect that a Marvel movie would turn out to be a comedy. They was not so much of action but at least it was entertaining. Er, yea I had a good laugh last night. I don't know, but would anyone make a parody movie of it? Somehow I feel that Ant-Man was some kind of a joke. Hmm..

Anyway, is it just me or that Ant-Man costume looks so old-fashioned. And the helmet that Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) reminds me so much like the one wore by Peter Quill at Guardians of The Galaxy? 
Scott Lang wearing Ant-Man costume

Peter Quill wearing his oh well costumes from Guardians aof the Galaxy

Okay, I better quit talking about costumes, a'ite! I'm quite curious to watch the sequel of Ant-Man actually.. hahaha

I give 3,5/5

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.