Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Review: X-men Apocalypse | 2016

Hello, I'm back. I'm supposed o be back on track since the last two month but I was too lazy and I did not really give time for this. So, I guess I am going to put some effort to blog something. Let's start from a review of a movie that I saw last week. First I apologize because I didn't review it earlier because last weekend I was away, I went to the countryside. 

Okay. So X-men Apocalypse is one of the most waited movie in 2016 aaand I watched it! Yeay!👏 It is the following story of X-men : Days of future past. But in this movie, the story begins with Scott when he was just a teenager who often gets bullied. And one day, he realizes that there issomething wrong with his eyes. And BOOM, he destroys every thing he sees. Cliché right. For those who don't know who the hell is this Scott.. well, I did a little research haha. Scott's character was played by a 19 y-o dude named Tye Sheridan. And for the rest of his bio, go find it yourself. :D

This movie is basically telling us about the return of a long lost powerful mutant who amassed powers from other mutants. That mutant is named Apocalypse and was thought dead under a pyramid's ruin.  Unfortunately, some curious guys in Egypt try to wake the sleeping beauty. And the rest of the story , you could probably guess right?
X-men movies never fails like Superman vs Batman (or vice versa) did. The point is, Marvel movie never disappoints me as much as DC movies. Even though I do think that X-men Apocalypse was not the best movie of the year so far. Overall, the movie was good, but the ending was just okay. I mean, a powerful dude got beaten by X-men? Uh, Okay. It's not something spectacular. Especially when professor Xavier told Apocalypse that he is weak because he is 'alone', he always is 'alone' and then a few scenes later, the X-men show up. ^^' 

I give it a 7/10

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.