Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Jason Mraz - The Woman I Love



"The Woman I Love" is a song by American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz. It was released as the third official single from his fourth studio album, Love Is a Four Letter Word (2012), on February 4, 2013. "The Woman I Love" is a pop rock ballad, with country pop influences and talks about reminding a woman of how special she is, expressing unconditional love, commitment and faithfulness.

The video is the result of an unprecedented online contest where Twitter users were invited to answer the question, "What does 'The Woman I Love' mean to you?." More than 10,000 responses followed, tweeted, in 140 characters or less. The best of those submissions were then used to inspire the storyboarding and overall video concept. Users whose ideas are featured in "The Woman I Love" are credited by Twitter handle.

But anyway, did you know that The Woman I Love is a 1937 American film about a romantic triangle involving two World War I fighter pilots and the wife of one of them. Haha.


Source: Wikipedia

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.