Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

TICKETS For OWL CITY ARE SOLD OUT

So as I wrote in my previous post, the owner of the hit song Fireflies, Owl City will be throwing a concert in Jakarta on October 28th. And I also added that the ticket will be on sale on May 29th. And today, if I am not mistaken, it's May 30th. So I checked out the price on Java Musikindo.
And it says:



TICKET PRICE: 

Presale 1 : 
Tribune Rp. 300.000
Festival Rp. 350.000

Presale 2 : 

Tribune Rp. 350.000
Festival Rp. 400.000

Normal : 

Tribune Rp. 450.000
Festival Rp. 500.000

SOLD OUT!!

What?!

Btw, I just checked Kaskus and someone is selling a festival ticket for 650k. Er, excuse me?


Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.