Quotes Indie

If you think you’re a fan, then you are a fan.
Don't you give up, don't you mess up..because I won't.

You have to get up, and try, try, and try...

Adhitia Sofyan-"Adelaide Sky"


I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky
Would you be kind enough to remember me




This is my song of the day. Randomly, Adhitia Sofyan was on play. Dan gue pun "googling" bedroom singer ini. Iseng-iseng berhadiah dan apa yang gue dapat? This video from Youtube :)

On this cloudy Sunday,
there is one person on my mind,
I've been dying to say
that he's been on my mind
since that day..

I couldn't agree more with Adhitia,
about that one cliché
things won't be the same without him.

Did he know,
I always listen to his unheard voice
trying to be somebody he'll remember
or one of those girls in his contact list.

I couldn't agree more with Adhitia,
about that one cliché
things won't be the same without him.

I've been waiting for a message
or wanting to send one to him.
The smell of the rain is all I can remember
right now

That afternoon,
under the rain,
when I was walking behind him
trying to follow his foot steps

It is hard to imagine now
that this feeling has grown this fast
...





Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

f e a t u r e d

mrshll.property © 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.